Administration and Office Coordinator Job
We are looking for a friendly and professional person with great energy to fill our Administration and Office Coordinator position at our Palermo, Buenos Aires Argentina office. You will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative and office operations, work closely with other key staff, and become an integral part of our small but robust international team.
Specific Key Responsibilities include:
– Provide students with the most current and accurate information about the school, classes, prices, activities, the city etc
– Handle all correspondences, could be by phone, email and/or in person with current and prospective students and guide them through the registration process from start to finish.
– Occasional phone/email correspondences on weekends may be required.
– Be the liaison between the school and the students at any point of the student life cycle.
– Administer and keep track of student records and booking information
– Deal with payments from students
– Coordinate workshops and social events
– Work closely with Academic Director in schedule planning and in any student academic needs that may arise.
– Responsible for opening and closing the school.
– Assist managers in different types of office duties as assigned
Qualifications, skills and abilities:
– With a good presence and a positive and proactive attitude
– Enjoy dealing with people and building customer relationship
– Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
– Capable of multitasking and prioritizing tasks in a casual but fast-paced environment
– Critical attention to details
– Punctual and Dependable: May require occasional phone/email correspondences on weekends
– Able to think on your feet, problem solve and maintain efficient office work flow, especially under stressful situation
– Must be a versatile team player and has the willingness to perform a wide range of tasks
– Computer savvy
Minimum requirements to be considered:
– Hold a University degree
– 1-2 years of working experience, preferably in the customer service sector
– Minimum 2 years in Buenos Aires, Argentina
– Must be fluent in English. Native English speaker preferred.
– Must be able to communicate comfortably in Spanish, preferably already at an advanced level
– Annual Salary: $268,000
– Full time position with a work contract (no relocation is provided)
– Assistance in obtaining Argentine residency (a thorough background check will be required)
If you are interested in this position, please complete the following application form. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.