Take the opportunity to further your Spanish education when you aren’t in class.
One of the best ways to enhance your Spanish learning experience is by living alongside native Spanish speakers, so that you can experience normal everyday conversations in a genuine, practical environment. This is why we offer room and board packages to all of our students, so they can stay at the private home of a friendly Argentinian host who can further enhance their Spanish immersion experience. We have personally visited every single accommodation that we offer, to ensure that they are all well-equipped and meet our standards.
We offer two accommodation options: homestay with two meals a day (breakfast and dinner), and homestay without meals (if you prefer to make your own food, or just wish to have more independence and flexibility during your stay).
Some details of our accommodations include:
- Private bedroom with a single bed, with bedsheets and towels included.
- Shared common living spaces, such as kitchens, dining rooms, living rooms, bathrooms, etc. These may be shared with your hosts, or with other students who happen to be staying there as well.
- During the registration process, you can indicate any preferences, dietary requirements (if you choose the option with meals), or allergies you have, and we will place you with the best available option according to your needs.
- When choosing a homestay with food included, you will share time with your host during breakfast and dinner, learn about the local diet and eating habits, and eat delicious home-cooked meals.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet, so you can easily keep your friends and family informed of your Argentine experience.
- Most accommodations are in the Palermo or Recoleta neighborhoods, and all are safely located within 30 minutes of the school, either close to bus lines and subway stops, or within walking distance.
- All of our hosts are native Argentinians who have hosted travellers and students from all over the world.
- Our hosts will give you an opportunity to experience the local lifestyle and customs, while practicing your Spanish in everyday life.
- Other students may be staying at the household during your visit, depending on the season, size of the home, and availability of accommodations.
- Your stay may start any day of the week. A minimum booking of 1 week (7 nights) is required.
- Cost for accommodation with food is US$315 per week (7 nights), and US$52 for each additional night.
- Cost for accommodation without food is US$210 per week (7 nights), and US$35 per extra night.
If you choose to use our accommodation services, we recommend that you allow at least two weeks between your registration with us and your check-in date. Full payment is required to secure your accommodation booking. If payment is made less than 7 business days prior to your scheduled check-in date, we will do our best to find an opening for you on that date, but cannot guarantee our ability to do so.