4 weeks, Monday - Friday
Average of 3 to 5 students per class, with a maximum of 6
teaching practice sessions done in the morning and afternoon hours
practice may be held at companies or language schools for hands-on experience
professionally designed course materials all included in class price
2020 TEFL course price: $10.655 MXN per person
LET US ANSWER YOUR ?'s ABOUT...
- Internationally accredited and recognized by global institutions and certification boards
- Upon successful completion of course, graduates will receive their certificate to teach English as a foreign language not only in México, but all over the world.
- 100 hour TEFL certification course that provides an intensive and efficient program designed to provide you with the latest tools and knowledge in order to give you that edge in the English teaching profession.
- 2020 all inclusive price offer of $28.258 MXN course. We accept credit cards, cash, or wire transfers at no extra cost.
- Effective Spanish immersion classes* available to all students so as to help improve career prospects.
- Highly experienced instructors and fully equipped team
- Vamos Academy offers cultural and social activities that provide the opportunity to meet other students from all over the world and get immersed in the local way of life.
- Safe and comfortable accommodation options to choose from.
- ESL/EFL job placements in México DF. Driven and motivated participants will benefit from the experience of living in a foreign country while working as a professional English instructor.* You may even learn a new language yourself!
Upon successful completion, TEFL course graduates will have the opportunity to start their English teaching journey as soon as possible. Graduates will be eligible to teach in large companies, private and public language schools as well as give private classes to learners of all ages and levels. Being that the English language is a fundamental skill in many areas of the world such as the tourism industry, world trade, and economics, the global demand for English teachers is very high. All of the graduates from our program have had great success in all aspects of their English teaching journey!
The TEFL coursebook that we use was designed and written by TESOL/TEFL professors and specialists. Although we do follow a material throughout the course, we believe that it is important to constantly be updating and adding new materials as education is evolving everyday.
Our academic coordinator and TEFL course instructors are constantly expanding and creating new and improved materials to keep up with the latest innovations in the world of teaching English as a second language. All materials are included in the cost of the course and will become useful resources for all students in their English teaching journey during and after the course.
Our TEFL team consists of highly qualified instructors and academic coordinators who have years of experience teaching the English language to learners and are TEFL and TESOL certified. All instructors have experience teaching all levels and ages of learners so that they can appropriately prepare all students for success. Classes are structured to cover all aspects of English linguistics and skills so that students are constantly completing new objectives and advancing their knowledge.
Our students will need to leave mornings available to study, plan classes, and/or teach practice classes. However, it is possible to take Spanish group or private classes during the first two weeks of the TEFL course. Vamos TEFL is a very intensive program, especially as it goes on. We generally advise our students that you keep the last two weeks of the course commitment free!
Please note: Vamos TEFL does make up for the time lost due to National Holidays in México.
2020 Vamos TEFL Schedule
2020 (Start – End Dates)
- January 1 New Year
- February 5 Constitution Day
- March 16 Benito Juárez Day
- April 9 Holy Thursday
- April 10 Good Friday
- May 1 Labor Day
- May 5 Battle of Puebla
- September 16 Independence Day
- October 12 Columbus Day
- November 2 Day of the Dead
- November 16 Revolution Day
- December 12 Day of the Virgin of Guadalupe
- December 25 Christmas
(You will have full 100 academic hours)
- 4 - week, 100 hour, tailor made TEFL course and curriculum in México DF at Vamos Academy. Teaching observations and practices are included.
- Top - notch Material with the best proven, and up to date methods in the World of teaching English
- Extra supplementary materials included so as to adapt to each student and provide the best quality course and learning experience
- Job placement* upon successful completion of the program.
- Social and Cultural Workshops
- Weekly Ranchera lessons
- 50% Discount for individual Spanish lessons
*Please note: English Teaching Jobs are available for participants who are available to teach online.
- As our TEFL program is made up of a great team of excellent instructors and over ten years of experience in the language learning market, we have the availability to offer competitive prices while providing an excellent educational experience.
- Our high ratings and positive feedback over the years have allowed us to be constantly improving our programs to make them the best possible quality.
- Vamos Academy is recognized as a quality language school by several international and national education organizations and has worked in partnership with professional organizations from México and worldwide for the past ten years.
SEND US A MESSAGE
If you're interested in completing a TEFL certification course, contact us below!