4 weeks, Monday - Friday
Average of 3 to 5 students per class, with a maximum of 6
teaching practice sessions done in the morning and afternoon hours
practice may be held at companies or language schools for hands-on experience
professionally designed course materials all included in class price
2020 TEFL course price: US$1300 per person
LET US ANSWER YOUR ?'s ABOUT...
1. Accredited by renowned global institutions.
2. International Certificate recognized to teach English in Argentina and Worldwide.
3. 120-hour TEFL/TESOL certification course with an intensive and practical program.
4. 2020 price offer at US$1300 (All inclusive) course to earn a reputable credential to teach English internationally. We accept credit cards, cash, wires at no extra cost.
5. Effective Spanish immersion classes* available to improve career prospects.
6. Experienced TEFL instructors and highly qualified team.
7. Social and cultural activities at Vamos TEFL, as a part of the program to learn about local culture.
8. Safe and comfortable accommodation options* to choose from.
9. ESL/ESOL Job Placements** in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Highly motivated participants will benefit from enjoying Buenos Aires while working as an ESL Teacher and improve their Spanish skills while living in a Spanish speaking country.
Once Vamos TEFL students have graduated as English Language Teachers in Buenos Aires, Argentina and have worked in Buenos Aires for one year or two through our program, they are eligible to be hired at corporate companies, language schools and to provide private classes to young children, adolescents and adults. Since English is a language indispensable for foreign trade, commerce and in the tourism industry, the demand for English teachers in Buenos Aires is high. Graduates from our program in the corporate sectors have been consistently paid better in comparison to those from other programs.
*There is a commitment of at least a 3-month stay in Buenos Aires.
Our Vamos TEFL coursebook was written by TEFL/TESOL specialists. Continuous recommendations and improvements have also been made by ESL specialists over the years.
Our Academic Coordinator has written a new edition of our exclusive TEFL textbook. This new edition is free of charge for all participants and will be useful as a guide while studying for the course and afterwards.
Our TEFL instructors have been trained to teach this course, which is externally moderated in order to offer the best education possible. They are capable of showing how to teach an effective English class to all levels of fluency and can linguistically aim the objective of the lesson to better teach it to all ages and backgrounds.
We offer great accommodation options near the School. We have personally visited every single accommodation that we offer, to ensure that they are all well-equipped and meet our standards. We only work with accommodations located in the best areas of Buenos Aires such as Palermo and Recoleta.
Our students will need to leave mornings available to study, plan classes, and/or teach practice classes. However, it is possible to take Spanish group or private classes during the first two weeks of the TEFL course. Vamos TEFL is a very intensive program, especially as it goes on. We generally advise our students that you keep the last two weeks of the course commitment free!
Please note: Vamos TEFL does make up for the time lost due to National Holidays in Argentina.
2020 Vamos TEFL Schedule
2020 (Start – End Dates)
- March 2st – March 31th (March 23 and 24 is a National Holiday)
- April 1st – May 1st (April 2 and 10 is a National Holiday)
- May 1th – June 5th (May 1st and 25 is a National Holiday)
- June 5th – July 10th (June 15th National Holiday)
- July 10th – August 7th (July 7th National Holiday)
- August 10th – September 11th (17st August is a National Holiday)
- September 11th – October 6th
- Octubre 12th – November 6th (12st October is a National Holiday)
- November 9th – December 11th (November 23th and December 7-8 are a National Holiday)
(You will have full 100 academic hours)
- 4-week, 120-hour in-house TEFL course in Buenos Aires at our school. Teaching practices are included.
- Our exclusive TEFL textbook.
- Extra materials for the course.
- Job placement* upon successful completion of the program.
- Social and Cultural Workshops
- Weekly tango lessons
- 10% Discount for individual Spanish lessons
- 10% Discount for Group Spanish lessons (not accumulative)
*Please note: English Teaching Jobs are available for participants who stay in Buenos Aires for minimum of 3 months.
- With excellent TEFL instructors and over ten years of experience in the language school market, we are able to offer competitive rates and students receive an excellent education.
- Our high rate of positive feedback allows us to offer the best course possible even in Recoleta, one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Buenos Aires.
- Vamos TEFL is recognized as a Spanish language school by several international and national education organizations and works in partnership with professional organizations from Argentina and worldwide.
SEND US A MESSAGE
If you're interested in completing a TEFL certification course, contact us below!