We provide accredited TEFL Certification courses including ESL Job Placement after successful completion of the course.
About Vamos Spanish Academy TEFL Certification courses in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Our TEFL/TESOL classes at Vamos School run 4 weeks, Monday – Friday
- We keep our classes small with no more than 9 students, so our students will get to maximize their learning experience and as future teachers will be able to make the most out of theory time.
- Teaching practice sessions are often done in the morning and afternoon hours with volunteer language students.
- Some of our TEFL training classes may also be held at language schools and companies for hands on live experience.
- TEFL coursebooks and study materials were professionally designed and written, and are included in the course price.
- Our language school is located in the trendy neighborhood of Palermo on Av. Coronel Díaz 1736. Click here to find out more on Vamos location.
- 2016 TEFL course price: US$1990 per person
10 Reasons on Why Choose Vamos Spanish for your TEFL Certificate Course
1. Accredited by renowned global institutions.
2. International Certificate recognized to teach English in Argentina and Worldwide.
3. 120-hour TEFL/TESOL certification course with an intensive and practical program.
4. 2017 price offer at US$1990/course to earn a reputable credential to teach English internationally.
5. Effective Spanish immersion classes* available to improve career prospects.
6. Experienced TEFL instructors and highly qualified team.
7. Social and cultural activities at Vamos TEFL, as a part of the program to learn about local culture.
8. Safe and comfortable accommodation options* to choose from.
9. ESL/ESOL Job Placements** in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Highly motivated participants will benefit from enjoying Buenos Aires while working as an ESL Teacher and improve their Spanish skills while living in a Spanish speaking country.
10. We are located in Palermo and also offer accommodation in this beautiful neighborhood, which is Buenos Aires’ largest and most walkable neighborhood, with tree-lined streets dotted by “casas chorizo”(long, narrow single-story houses built in the late 19th century and now highly coveted for renovation). Buenos Aires’ finest boutiques and restaurants are here too but what makes it all the more appealing is that the shops are expertly set in recycled houses, former warehouses and elegant old homes.
Once Vamos TEFL students have graduated as English Language Teachers in Buenos Aires, Argentina and have worked in Buenos Aires for one year or two through our program, they are eligible to be hired at corporate companies, language schools and to provide private classes to young children, adolescents and adults. Since English is a language indispensable for foreign trade, commerce and in the tourism industry, the demand for English teachers in Buenos Aires is high. Graduates from our program in the corporate sectors have been consistently paid better in comparison to those from other programs.
*Separate registration required and at an additional cost for these services.
**There is a commitment of at least a 6-month stay in Buenos Aires.
Vamos TEFL Textbook and Instructors
Our Vamos TEFL coursebook was written by TEFL/TESOL specialists. Continuous recommendations and improvements have also been made by ESL specialists over the years.
Our Academic Coordinator has written a new edition of our exclusive TEFL textbook, which will be launched at the upcoming Buenos Aires Book Fair. This new edition is free of charge for all participants and will be useful as a guide while studying for the course and afterwards.
Our TEFL instructors have been trained to teach this course, which is externally moderated in order to offer the best education possible. They are capable of showing how to teach an effective English class to all levels of fluency and can linguistically aim the objective of the lesson to better teach it to all ages and backgrounds.
Vamos TEFL Home Stay Accommodation
We offer great Buenos Aires Accommodation options near the School. We have personally visited every single accommodation that we offer, to ensure that they are all well-equipped and meet our standards. We only work with accommodations located in the best areas of Buenos Aires such as Palermo and Recoleta.
Vamos TEFL + Spanish Classes
Our school also offers Spanish group classes, a convenient means of receiving an excellent education in increasing your Spanish language proficiency at a great value. Our small group Spanish classes only require participation in units of 1 week, four hours a day, Monday through Friday 9.30 to 1.30 (a total of 20 hours). You can also choose one to one private lessons if you prefer to improve your Spanish at your own pace and to focus on specific skills in a more time restricted schedule. As a TEFL student, you can decide whether to register in our Spanish private classes during the first two weeks of the TEFL course or in a group class before or after the TEFL program.
Vamos TEFL Course Start Dates and Prices
Our students will need to leave mornings available to study, plan classes, and/or teach practice classes. However, it is possible to take Spanish group or private classes during the first two weeks of the TEFL course. Vamos TEFL is a very intensive program, especially as it goes on. We generally advise our students that you keep the last two weeks of the course commitment free!
Please note: Vamos TEFL does make up for the time lost due to National Holidays in Argentina.
2017 & 2018 Vamos TEFL Schedule
2017 (Start – End Dates)
- January 30th – February 24th
- March 1st – March 29th (March 24th is a National Holiday)
- April 3rd – May 3rd (April 13th and 14th is Easter, May 1st is a National Holiday)
- May 9th – June 6th (May 25th is a National Holiday)
- June 8th – July 6th (June 20th National Holiday)
- July 10th – August 4th
- August 9th – September 6th (21st August is a National Holiday)
- September 11th – October 6th
- Octubre 11th – November 7th
- November 9th – December 7th (November 27th is a National Holiday)
(You will have full 100 academic hours)
What does the 2017 TEFL Special Price US$1990 include?
- First day orientation.
- 4-week, 120-hour in-house TEFL course in Buenos Aires at our school. Teaching practices are included.
- Our exclusive TEFL textbook.
- Extra materials for the course.
- Job placement* upon successful completion of the program.
- Social and Cultural Workshops
*Please note: English Teaching Jobs are available for participants who stay in Buenos Aires for minimum of 6 months.
Why does our Vamos TEFL Certification course cost less than other TEFL providers?
- With excellent TEFL instructors and over ten years of experience in the language school market, we are able to offer competitive rates and students receive an excellent education.
- Our high rate of positive feedback allows us to offer the best course possible even in Palermo, one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Buenos Aires.
- Vamos TEFL is recognized as a Spanish language school by several international and national education organizations and works in partnership with professional organizations from Argentina and worldwide.