Discover our Intensive group classes for all Spanish skill levels. Learn to read, write, speak and understand Spanish–either for the first time, or to further develop your proficiency.
Learn Spanish in Mendoza
We take pride in our personal attention and professional approach to Spanish learning. We have been providing a high quality Spanish immersion experience in Mendoza Argentina since 2007.
Our Spanish School in Mendoza include the following features:
- Each class has a maximum of 6 students.
- Classes run Monday through Friday from 9 am to 1 pm, all year round.
- We start new classes for all skill levels every Monday.
- Each class is structured based on the number of students and their language skill levels.
- The class curriculum, when necessary, can be adjusted to meet the group’s needs.
- Small group classes emphasize a creative approach using conversation and games to teach grammar and vocabulary.
- Group classes incorporate current affairs and local Argentine customs as discussion topics.
- Cost: US$205 per week. This includes: class materials, on-site facilities, workshops, tea and coffee, and a class certificate.
- No discounts are available for this location.
- No registration fees!
- Continue your classes in our Spanish School in Buenos Aires
Why We Are Better:
- Centrally located.
- Deal directly with an institute and NOT with an Agency.
- Face-to-face contact with your personal Mendoza liaison.
- Provide travel assistance within Argentina and South America.
Learn Spanish in Mendoza and discover what this incredible city has to offer…
Workshops, Activities and Volunteering in Mendoza:
The standard programs include three intercultural experiences, led and organized by our event coordinator. During these activities you will get the chance to learn more about Mendoza and its culture. These outings include activities such as:
- Winery tours and tastings.
- Tour of “Parque San Martin”, the principle park in Mendoza, where you’ll enjoy a day in the open air, visit Cerro de la Gloria and drink “mate with tortitas”.
- Visit museums, such as “Museo del Area Fundacional” (Historical Museum), “Museo de Arte contemporáneo” (Art Museum), “Museo del vino” (Wine Museum).
- Visit traditional villages on the outskirts of Mendoza, such as Chacras de Coria.
- Visits historical monuments and important buildings in the city.
- Visit pubs with live music and shows.
- Spanish and Adventure: Mendoza offers beautiful places for adventurous outdoor activities and extreme sports like trekking, rafting, mountaineering, horse-riding and skiing.
- Volunteer programs: Our volunteer programs allow you to learn more about our culture and lifestyle while practicing the language and supporting a worthy cause.