ACCREDITED TEFL COURSE, INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED IN MANCHESTER TEACH ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE ANYWHERE. INCLUDING CHINA!
Duration of 120 Hours (4 weeks) Monday throu Fridays
Average of 3 to 5 students per class, with a maximum of 6
teaching practice sessions can be done in the morning, afternoon or evening hours for your convinience.
practice will be held at our English school for a more hands-on experience
professionally designed course materials all included in class price
2021 TEFL course price: £289 per person
LET US ANSWER YOUR TEFL QUESTIONS 😊
- Internationally accredited and recognized by global institutions and certification boards
- Upon successful completion of course, graduates will receive their certificate to teach English as a foreign language not only in United States, but all over the world.
- 100 hour TEFL certification course that provides an intensive and efficient program designed to provide you with the latest tools and knowledge in order to give you that edge in the English teaching profession.
- 2021 all inclusive price offer of £289 course. We accept credit cards, cash, or wire transfers at no extra cost.
- Effective Spanish immersion classes* available to all students so as to help improve career prospects.
- Highly experienced instructors and fully equipped team
- Vamos Academy offers cultural and social activities that provide the opportunity to meet other students from all over the world and get immersed in the local way of life.
- ESL/EFL job placements at our english schools. Driven and motivated participants will benefit from the experience of living in a foreign country while working as a professional English instructor.* You may even learn a new language yourself!
Upon successful completion, TEFL course graduates will have the opportunity to start their English teaching journey as soon as possible. Graduates will be eligible to teach in large companies, private and public language schools as well as give private classes to learners of all ages and levels. Being that the English language is a fundamental skill in many areas of the world such as the tourism industry, world trade, and economics, the global demand for English teachers is very high. All of the graduates from our program have had great success in all aspects of their English teaching journey!
*There is a commitment of at least a 1-month stay in Manchester.
The TEFL materials that we use have been designed and written by TESOL/TEFL professionals and specialists. We believe that it is important to constantly be updating and adding new materials as education is evolving everyday, especially around games, videos, audios and other digital supports.
Our academic coordinator and TEFL course instructors are constantly expanding and creating new and improved materials to keep up with the latest innovations in the world of teaching English as a second language. All materials are included in the cost of the course and will become useful resources for all students in their English teaching journey during and after the course.
Our TEFL team consists of highly qualified instructors and academic coordinators who have years of experience teaching the English language to learners and are TEFL and TESOL certified. All instructors have experience teaching all levels and ages of learners so that they can appropriately prepare all students for success. Classes are structured to cover all aspects of English linguistics and skills so that students are constantly completing new objectives and advancing their knowledge.
Our students will need to leave mornings available to study, plan classes, and/or teach practice classes. However, it is possible to take Spanish group or private classes during the first two weeks of the TEFL course. Vamos TEFL is a very intensive program, especially as we approach the second two weeks of class. We generally advise our students that you keep the last two weeks of the course commitment free!
Please note: Vamos TEFL does make up for the time lost due to National Holidays in United Kingdom.
2021 Vamos TEFL Schedule
- March 2st – March 31th
- April 1st – May 1st
- May 1th – June 5th
- June 5th – July 10th
- July 10th – August 7th
- August 10th – September
- September 11th – October 6th
- Octubre 12th – November 6th
- November 9th – December 11th
(You will have full 100 academic hours)
- 4 - week, 100 hour, tailor made TEFL course and curriculum in Manchester at Vamos Academy. Teaching observations and practices are included.
- Top - notch materials with the best proven, and up to date methods in the World of teaching English
- Extra supplementary materials included so as to adapt to each student and provide the best quality course and learning experience
- Job placement* upon successful completion of the program.
- Social and Cultural Workshops
*Please note: English Teaching Jobs are available for participants who stay in Manchester for minimum of 1 month.
- As our TEFL program is made up of a great team of excellent instructors and over ten years of experience in the language learning market, we have the availability to offer competitive prices while providing an excellent educational experience.
- Our high ratings and positive feedback over the years have allowed us to be constantly improving our programs to make them the best possible quality.
- Vamos Academy is recognized as a quality language school by several international and national education organizations and has worked in partnership with professional organizations from United Kingdom and worldwide for the past ten years.
We ask that you have one of the following:
- Advance TOEFL
- Complete IELTS
If your English is not C1 or higher, we can help you get there. Check out our English School Programs here:
https://vamospanish.com/ingles if you are in Buenos Aires
or https://vamospanish.com/ingles-santiago-chile if you are in Santiago
Yes. Classroom observation is important and part of the TEFL Program. It all happens at our school. It's a total of 10 hours that you will need to spend observing ongoing English classes. Some classes will occur at our location, and some will take place Online.
Yes. But you will have to translate the diploma and get a public notary to put the apostille.
We can help you with this process but you will need to pay for the translation and certification.
You need a minimum of 10 hours of teaching practice. Some of these will occur in our school, and some will happen Online.
Our school is open, and we are following all WHO recommendations:
- We disinfect classrooms after each class has finished
- We ensure proper social distancing by using very large classrooms and reducing the class size to a maximum of 5 students.
- We provide masks for those who need them.
SEND US A MESSAGE
If you're interested in completing a TEFL certification course, contact us below!