10 Reasons to Choose Vamos Spanish Academy
- Academic Excellence. You will have the same teacher for your Spanish Classes. This is a very important factor for a better learning experience.
- Dedicated Academic Director. She will evaluate your written and oral level tests in order to place you at the right class according to your level. She will also supervise your progress frequently and ensure satisfaction in your overall learning experience.
- Max. 6 Students per Classroom and an average of 3-5. This guarantees an optimum learning process.
- We are recognized and authorized by the City of Buenos Aires to operate as a Language School in Argentina. Our permit is proudly posted on our main entrance door area.
- Comfortable facilities. Our School is a 19th Century Historical Building with large classrooms, tall ceilings and comfortable chairs and tables. We also have free 50Mb/s WiFi and a fantastic common area equipped with computers, games, books, and always free coffee and tea. Very important in Argentina: Air Conditioning and heater in every classroom.
- Location. Vamos Spanish is in the safe and prestigious area of Alto Palermo. We are in walking distance from top-notch shopping malls, restaurants, bars, museums and hotels.
- Weekly social and cultural activities. We regularly organize a variety of local events, such as: Bomba del tiempo Live Music Show, Malba Museum, Happy Hours, Language exchange function, long weekend getaways to Iguazu falls, Mendoza, Bariloche and much more.
- Weekly Free Workshops. Learn all about Yerba Mate, How to navigate the city, Lunfardo (Slangs) and much more. We also play Argentine movies once a week.
- Certificate of Excellence award by TripAdvisor
- We accept Visa and Mastercard for no extra fees. We also accept USD, Euro and AR$.
For more information about our Spanish School Buenos Aires visit us at Av. Coronel Diaz 1736, Buenos Aires, Argentina email@example.com +54-11-5984-2201 USA/Can +1-888-808-1242